New Edge FSC Coaching Application
Create Online account and pay for Skating Membership
All Applications are subject to Board Approval, and verification of qualifications.
1) Complete the online member registration process, including:
- Create an online account (at the bottom of this page)
- Coaching Application
- Read and agree to the Professional Code of Ethics
- Make sure your background check through USFS is up-to-date by August 1.
- Provide Emergency Contacts
- Pay for membership (online or mail in check)
2) Confirm your website profile is up-to-date and complete, including a current headshot.
3) The following documentation must be mailed in to complete your application submission:
- Provide documentation of meeting minimum coaching requirements as outlined in the application.
- Provide Proof of Insurance for current liability insurance.
- Provide a current resume and professional references.
Mail all information to NEFSC, 1403 Lexington Blvd, Royal Oak MI 48073 or place in the NEFSC mailbox at the rink. If you have any questions or concerns see any Board Member or email Laura Calender. Your USFS membership must be renewed by June 30, 2017 if you plan to coach during the summer months.
Coaches will not be allowed to coach on Club ice for the 2017 - 2018 season until all paperwork is received by NEFSC!
All Coaching applications and Code of Ethics forms must be completed by August 31, 2017.
If you are having issues with the online membership form, please contact our webmaster for a response within 24-48 hours - Click here to email or email email@example.com
New Edge FSC Coach Memberships
First Club Coach Membership - $100/year
- Includes USFS membership for coach
- Coach gets priority and discounts for Club sponsored events, seminars and classes
- Must also complete NEFSC Coach Application
The Terms of Service are for the membership software, by signing up, you are also agreeing to follow all rules and regulations on and off the ice of the New Edge FSC and further agree to support the membership and coaching staff of the New Edge FSC and to participate in club activities as a condition of membership. Additional waivers are required for participation. Please refer to the guideline listed above. Failure to complete the required documents will void any processing memberships.